Working hard for Calamvale Ward


Voting Information

Voting at Brisbane City Council and Queensland Government elections is co-ordinated by the Electoral Commission of Queensland (ECQ).

Voting at Federal elections is co-ordinated by the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC).

If you are a new citizen or a young person who requires forms to enrol to vote, these are available at my office.

If you are unsure which electorate you reside in or if your enrolment details are up to date, you can check online at the Australian Electoral Commission website by clicking here. After entering your particulars, it will list your current enrolment address and which Federal, State and Council boundaries you reside in.

At the time an election is called, if you are planning to be away from home or unable to attend a voting booth for a specific reason, you may be eligible to apply for a postal vote. Our office is happy to assist you with this process.